So, I have a bunch of stuff that I don’t have a lot of use for any more and I want to give it to someone who will appreciate it. It consists of:
- Action Item- The Stronger The Love EP (signed by all members)
- We The Kings- Sunshine State of Mind full length
- Allstar Weekend- Suddenly EP (signed by all members)
- Allstar Weekend- Suddenly Yours full length
- Allstar Weekend- All The Way full length
- Teensy clipping of Allstar from People Magazine- either from 2010 or 2011, I think?
- That picture of the three of Allstar from the All The Way package (signed by “all” members)
- Allstar Weekend poster from Popstar! Magazine
- Friday is Forever Tour Poster (signed by all members of We The Kings)
- Allstar Weekend Los Detectivos Poster (should I be telling you how big these things are? …I ain’t gonna, man. Too lazy. This one’s big though.)
- BONUS: (I just realized how weird that word is. Bon..us.) If you DON’T know who Paradise Fears or The After Party are, listen to the following songs:
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkef-ezJYpQ (Fall on Me- Paradise Fears)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFNhvpEzZUs (Secret Lover- The After Party)
If you like one or both, I’ll give you the corresponding EP. That would mean either Make Them Believe (Paradise Fears), or The After Party (self titled). If you do win, please consider buying their albums and singles, following them on twitter, and liking them on facebook. These bands are gloriously wonderful and it would be awesome to get them some new fans! If you already know who they are.. don’t be sneaky and don’t lie to me. :(
- I will choose the winner at random at approximately 6 pm PST on July 10, 2012.
- Likes count, reblog as many times as you want because I’m too lazy to filter anything.
- You do not have to be following me, but you could go ahead and do that anyway if you’d like to be a kind soul. ;) If you hate Glee or Darren Criss or the good things in life, though, I’d recommend that you didn’t.
- If the winner does not reply to my ask notifying them of their winnage, I’ll pick a new winner at random.
- If the winner doesn’t want something in the package, that’s totally cool and I’ll just recycle it (figuratively) and probably do another giveaway with the denied stuff. I’ll ship anywhere.
Good luck! :) And may the odds be ever in your favor.
Oh, and PS. Regarding the condition of everything- definitely not pristine, but all CDs are in almost perfect condition. The posters have dealt with me moving and concerts and stuff like that so they aren’t in perfect condition, but they’re not too shabby. c: The People Magazine clipping is probably the worst- it’s all wrinkled and stuff. But it has novelty value. ;)